Thursday, May 01, 2008

Another tag~

Simple instructions... the tag consists of 15 questions, when YOU do the tag.. add one more question to it at the end and bracket your name at the back of it tag 4 people :)

1. Are you currently interested (in the boy-girl relationship way) in someone?
How do I answer this? Hmm, first one dah start to prod at the heart's most deep and dark secrets. Lol.
At this age, who wouldn't be. But the problem for me would be commitment I guess. It's hard to decide when you're having conflicting thoughts about this. One side of me thinks that I don't have the time to commit to a relationship now and the other half of me is afraid that my lack of commitment will tear apart the whole relationship (assuming that I ever get into one that is).
So is it my selfishness of not wanting to be hurt again or pure concern that I would not be fair to the other half of the relationship which is standing in my way now?


2. If given the chance, what part of your past would you change?
If I changed my past, would that give me a different future as to what I have now (of course it would lah, like duh). I do admit there were certain opportunities that I regret letting go of, but I don't regret what or where I am today. So I guess the answer is: No?


3. In general, do you think physical or internal beauty matters more in a person?
Heehee... I tend to always get attracted to physical beauty first lor... AND THEN only will I look at inner beauty when I get to know the person more. But yes, like the general perception, of course I think inner beauty is more important.


4. Why did you choose your occupation/course?
Accountancy was my 2nd choice.
Reasons why I chose this course:
i) Cheap (lessen the financial burden of my parents)
ii) Fast (the earlier I can come out to work , the earlier I can stop worrying about the household finances -and how much my parents are spending to support me-)
iii) I guess I kinda liked accountancy, although at that time I did not know that accountancy was so deep as to this extent (yes, we were polluted by all the imbang-imbang and basic accounting principles in secondary school)


5. How much does money matter to you?
I don't believe in the saying 'Money does not bring you happiness'
It does bring you happiness, to a certain extent of course. On a scale of 1 to 10 I'd say it would be 7 for me. I have to admit that I can be quite sensitive when it comes to matters of the $$$ though.


6. How's life currently?
Same as always. I don't go out much, I don't really have much of what you'd call a social life, and revision classes has just started. Ah well, but as long as I have a roof over my head, clothes to wear and food to eat, life is good lah.


7. Are you a faithful/loyal person when it comes to relationships?
I think I am. If I'd wish the same from my other half then wouldn't he wish the same from me as well?


8. What is the one physical trait of yourself you like the most?
One nia? My eye colour! XD Because it's different from the typical Asian one. =D
Ala, my hair also lah, I love them both equally.


9. What is the one physical trait of yourself you dislike the most?
Qi Hong. Why you set all 1 only one?
My small boobs. Haha! No la, mine is alright considering I'm an Asian girl.
Let's see, my knock-knees, which make me walk like a duck/penguin at times.


10. Briefly describe your dream car.
I don't know much about cars. But owning a red Ferrari is awesome enough for me.


11. Briefly describe your dream house.
Let's see, a huge home which is modern yet traditional at the same time. Each room has its own theme and is designed as such. A must have would be a Japanese room with tatami and kotatsu (straw floors and table warmers - although not appropriate for hot weather), a Victorian bed with a canopy, a huge Japanese garden complete with Sakura trees, a tennis court and swimming pool and an awesome kitchen with all the equipment necessary for cooking and baking.


12. What is the ONE skill you would like to pick up the most?
How to sleep with my eyes open! XD


13. What was the last dream you had? (the kind you get when you're asleep LOL)
Right let's see, I dreamt that (oh gosh I remembered just now but I don't now...wtfishes)
Anyway, the last one I could remember...

I was in a car with a guy (I dunno who the hell it is ok, I'm telling the truth...), and I was kinda hugging him from behind with one hand (I have no idea how two people can muat in the passenger seat), while he was talking about turtles and tortoises (I think due to my college mates influence, which is a story for another day). Then suddenly he took the back of my hand and kissed it, moved back into the driver's seat, and turned out and drove against traffic on the highway. I was freaking out and telling him he was going the wrong way. The impression I got (although I didn't know his face) was that he was smiling back at me. (Does that mean he wanted to commit suicide with me ar?)


14. How often do you get what you want?
What I want? As in...
Material stuff - Not that often. Most of what I have (accessories, books, gadgets and the like has been purchased using my own funds)
Emotional needs - Not as often as I want either. But I feel this is because of my own attitude.

15. List out 5 positive and 5 not-so-positive things about the person who tagged you. (Qi Hong)
Do you how hard it is to think of 5 negative things?? Why do you think I'm taking so long??!
Positive: (mostly repeat of previous tag)
- Has a good way with words
- Intelligent and smart
- Has super metabolism and likely will never grow fat
- Much more sensitive than previously
- An awesome friend

Negative:
- Thinks too much and too deeply at times (often negative stuff - I think?)
- Deep knowledge (which is good) can often steer conversations into something totally... well, too deep for the average mind to understand
- Tendency to argue when he doesn't agree with something (actually it's not all that bad but I seriously can't think of anything anymore)
- Inability to grow fat (I'm jealous)
- Scary driving at times (Ah, but you're a guy...so what is there for me to complain, you guys have better reflexes)


16. Which cartoon character do you think you resemble most and why? (Yong)
I would have loved to say I resembled Cosmo (from Fairly Odd-Parents) but unfortunately I'm not as well, stupid and interesting as he is.
I'd say I'm half Raven (from Teen Titans) and half Kim Possible (from Kim Possible)
Raven - I carry her traits of cutting herself of from her friends and being secretive (which I tend to do from time to time)
Kim - Her ability to do almost anything (same for me just that I don't excel in anything I do i.e. Jill of all trades, master of none)


I've run out of people to tag liao. Yes, my online social circle is PATHETHIC!
So whoever who sees this tag, feel free to take it then!

If I must...
Jia Ling and Foo, be warned!
Ye have been tagged!

8 comments:

ChaosGenesis said...

1. HAHHA>.. duncha noe dats one of d REASONS tags are made? :) oh? so u DO hav some1 in mind eh... hehehe...

2. nicely put :)

3. ahaha... yes yes... i rmbr u telling me dat b4 :D huhu...

4. ah... all very considerate reasons :) but i'm curious.. wats ur 1st?

5. LOL.. as an accounting student... shudn it b on d scale of 11? LOL... jk!

6. fair enuf :) dat all can b changed! but... i gues dats ur choice eh? :)

7. true ;)

8. aiya.. if i put alot.. den it wun force u 2 make a decision! :)

9. err.. reason same as above :D LOL... hHAHHAA>.. urs wher got small le...

10. whee! ferrari... *drools*

11. practical and tasteful... nice...

12. LOL.. ur not d oni person who wants 2 acquire dis skill it seems ;)

13. dreams dun make sense yong.. haha... oh? dat was a lil.. GRIM duncha tink? i noe! u mus consult... The Dream Book! LOL (stupid snakes)

14. aww... well... tings can oni get better :)

15. LOL.. sry lo... u complained why one one one above... come here u complain 5 so many pulak... haiz... women! LOL... jk!

sensitive? compared 2 wen woh...

tq :)

LOL... u've got dat rite haha

er... i kinda noticed dat too.. >.<

LOL.. it more den qualifies as a bad ting lar ;)

dats a BAD ting?? LOL...

oh... hmm.. shall stop playing a fool wen i drive den LOL..

16. i dun tink u'd appreciate being as dim-witted as cosmo... n sides.. dat trait wudn suit u... as for being interesting.. defn not as much as dat dude... but ur great in ur own way :)

tru tru.... (damn i tot u were gonna say u cud conjure black spells..)

haha... as per your profile eh? :) i wudn say ur a mistress of NONE...

can tag SA... kai all mar.. JS dong foo leh? :) huhu...

nice tag!

wonderfully executed :) thanks for participating!

Anonymous said...

lol qh..from my interpretation..nothing in there states tat she is into someone..she seems to be talking bout her thought of relationship lol..in my opinion..she didnt answer the question lol..she answered "wat i think of a relationship"..lol

imbang imbang eh?? lol..in ACCA..we dont need to count totals do we :D (except for IS (which is now called statement of comprehensive income..sien)

lol..u have a social life la my friend..its not like u r talking to stuff tat dont exist (patrick.. :D..kdkd) or u kiss n drowl on ur pillow/boster n talk to it lol..k tat was lame..

sleeping with eyes open.. O.o..

lol..nice dream!! kinda romantic lol..reminded me of something that happend in prom to 1 of our friend :D

lol..actually I think Qh thinks more positive than negative..like spaces n stuff to argue with dong lol..

well look at the bright side qh..at least ur more sensitve now :D..doesnt matter wat was b4..its past d :D lol..

u can always tag ks lol..KDKD :D..as qh mentioned above..u can tag teddies lol

k tc..enjoy EDC/Revision period!!

ChaosGenesis said...

quote: At this age, who wouldn't be.

well.. i tink dat kinda indicates STH :P

LOL... s8ment of comprehensive income.. sounds so cool one :D

HAHAHAHHAA... wat d.. dats ... a lil in the halucinogenic realm d lar...

;)

LOL.. well... it was... until d dude took over d wheels and drove AGAINSt d traffic.. i doubt ANY girl would find going against d traffic 2 meet deir impending doom... romantic

oh... who dreamt of it? XD

LOL... wat d.. swt

haha... dats tru... but... i mean.. if anything.. i tink i'm les sensitive now... so i was wondering wen/y she said dat :)

apparenly jo tagged kai d.. so yeah :) d rest are still up for tags!

~

Yong-Sama said...

lol i think when he mentioned ks he meant kai shien, not kai shin LOL..

er.. yea actually I don't think i really answered q1 either so... XD

yea and balance sheet is now called stmt of financial position... sounds cool but we hv a bunch of whole new rules to learn... tsk lol

tInKy said...

Ahh~ accounting forever trying to screw with the imbang-ness. HAHAH!

My lecturer keeps saying "but... we will have to teach you this. Just to show you why I get paid the big bucks/ show you how clever I am". He keeps saying it like he needs to convince us that accounting is tough.

Anyways, I enjoyed reading your responses to this tag. HEHE!

Seems like you and Hong communicate a lot more now >.< Hmm~

Don't cut yourself off... I really miss you. I feel cut off!!! I miss having that deep connection w u guys... sighz~

ChaosGenesis said...

wy: LOL.. shit.. din tink of him ... ahhahhaa.. zomg dat wud b funny :D

yee.. not fair lar liddat... tsk tsk... so wat i said din reflect on wat u meant? :)

whoa.. coolness :D med oso cool! we call sore throat PHARYNGITIS now!! wait.. nvm =.="

tinky: LOL..well... evrything HAS 2 add up rite? *coughnotheydon'tcough*

wat d swt.. ur lect... GG...

aww.. dun feel cut off... of course.. physically.. we're not dere.. but *thumps heart* we'll oways b wid u... *tear*

zomg.. so cliched LOL... but yeah.. u get wat i m,ean rite :D

Yong-Sama said...

aww sue-anne dun say that.. personally I don't feel cut off from you at all (well sometimes maybe due to lack of communication since you're so far away and everytime i go on msn i barely catch you...but..)but but it ain't cuttin off to me.. and don't u still have that deep connection wif us?

QH: right pharynigywtv LOL
nothing is fair in this world muahahahha (evil yong is still around muahahahhaha)

XD

ChaosGenesis said...

.... it's pharyngitis!! LOL.. hahahaa....

dats tru =.=" well.. mayb nt NTH lar... (tsk... ur good twin still under d computer ar?)

eh.. u came on9 ker... i was slpin den =.="

 
Designed by Lena