Friday, April 25, 2008

Update!

Right, so in case you've been wondering: "Why are there no updates on this girls blog even though her mock exam has been long over...?"

Well, first things first, I just got my computer back from the workshop.
You see, on Wednesday, the minute I turned on the computer, it started emitting some weird, loud sound. And as I touched the mouse, I could actually feel the current surging into my palm. So I sent it to the workshop, and ta-da! Problem solved. I don't think you wanna know what problems I've been having with my computer lately, but I'm happy to announce that most of it has been fixed! (So hopefully we'll be seeing a some nice new pictures coming up soon!)

So that's the only reason anyway. And besides that I haven't been really free either. I've been trying to catch up on my music work and other friends which I haven't seen in quite some time.

And soon it'll be back to revision classes for me. *Sigh* Ah well, at least half of the worst is over. ^_^ I'm soooo looking forward to the end of my exams... in like a month or so...

3 comments:

ChaosGenesis said...

hey hey! an update :D

no shit? wat d... lucky u nvr kena 'goreng' ... u wudn b as fair den! LOL... jk! :) glad ur alrite.. n 2 hear ur comp is running fine too :)

hmm.. dats good :D

haha... ditto! altho.. i hav 2 say.. i'm not very much lookin 4ward 2 d exam it self.. perhaps i can create a chrono bypass 2 skip going thru d actual exam.. n straight 2 after exams! XD

waiting for more updates :) take carezzzz...

ps - curious... ur post is abt d same time as dat sms u sent me.. hmm...

Anonymous said...

oo sad to hear..at least ur ok n ur com is fine now :D

n enjoy acca life cycle..its rather..memorable :D at least to me..

anyway tc n cya

tInKy said...

whoa! Luckily it didn't surge up like kaboom or anything :P

Sorry exagerration.

Yongn Yong always so busy! Me misses youz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

*manja*

*pde*

 
Designed by Lena