Sunday, May 11, 2008

Sleep T____T

Right... I just did this to push that horrible picture further down a bit so whenever I came on, it wouldn't be the first thing I'll be seeing...

Surviving through a full 8 hours ++ of audit class is no easy feat, what more if done 2 days in a row. But I shouldn't be complaining, at least I was fortunate enough not to have my revision classes lined up one after the other like some others do.

But I guess I can say that the revision helped though. Well, at least it inspired me enough to aim a little higher in the coming exam. And at least I have some form of motivation to work on now.
So, starting tomorrow, it's HARD CORE TIME!!!

I hope I stay motivated enough to achieve what I want to though... =p

By the way, best of luck to every one out there who will be facing their exams soon!
And to all mums, Happy Mother's Day too!

6 comments:

ChaosGenesis said...

hahaha... its not DAT horrible...

but it sure aint a pretty sight ;)

huhu...

all d best wid ur teras keras plan yo! :) guess we wun b seeing u on9 4 a while huh?

u2 yong :D

Yong-Sama said...

haha thanks XD

ChaosGenesis said...

wah,... u act came on9??? huhu... tot u wudn for a long long time :)

Anonymous said...

congrats on ur audit!!

o n ur batch ar..really..so diff than my batch..KIRAN LOVES U ALL LOL..n the marks for ur audit classes is amazing..my class tat time..only like 1-2 get 70++ n 4-7 get 60++ (below 70) n the rest with marginal 50 passes only bout 8-10..bout 60% of the class will fail..n my batch is lucky to have that ez audit paper..if not the pass rate would have been much worst lol..o n I actually really failed..whoa..I must have been too tired that day..o well..it feels much better to know my mistake now!!

o n it seems like someone is meeting her resolution!! All the best in improving tat!!

lastly..remember ur priority :D (I feel its a much nicer thing to say than..study hard/smart etc..)

tc

Yong-Sama said...

heheh thanks willy...
nvm you make sure you pass this time then haha...

qh: of course la i have to come online.. need some distraction now and then mar..

ChaosGenesis said...

yong: hahaha... i gues ur rite :) hardcore oso mus hav ... allowance hor :)

 
Designed by Lena