Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!

A new year calls for a new resolution, a new year calls for new beginnings.

A new year, also calls for a new template.

Happy New Year, everyone! Happy 2008!
May your new year be as exciting and as good as it was the year before (or as Jia Ling says, it should be better than the last), and may you find whatever it is you will be looking for or may whatever it is find you instead.

A little insight to my new year's resolution...
- To be much more patient and not blow up at the slightest agitation on anybodies part.
- To be more consistent and not do any more last minute studying.
- To actually watch my mouth and think carefully before blurting out anything that may hurt others.
- And to ensure that my blueberry muffins don't turn out the colour that it did the first time. I shall make sure that it will be golden.

God bless always.


PS - Please excuse me for the messed up condition my blog is in now. It's 3 in the morning and I am craving for my bed. Will try to fix everything up properly as soon as I think I have enough sleep. ( Which may be never. Muahaha. Just kidding ;D )

2 comments:

ChaosGenesis said...

hey happy new year!

all d best wid ur ny resos ;) i'm sure d last one can b done quite easily :P

tInKy said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! -hugz-

Im totally loving your new lay out!

eh, Hong. Thanks for helping me choose. HEHEHHE!!

 
Designed by Lena