Monday, December 31, 2007

A Recap of the Year's Events

It's New Year's Eve!
And as I'm writing this, 2008 is just a mere 3 hours away.
Well, 2007 has been quite the year for me. Joy, fun, disappointment, worry - all emotions tied up together in a big package, and also a sense of achievement on my part on certain matters, has made it a very memorable year for me.

I'd like to say a big "THANK YOU" to all you guys and gals out there who have been with me for better or for worse, and also given me the support I needed in whatever it was that I was doing.

And to cap the year off, I'd like to present a little "picture show" of what have been going on in my life for 2007. Whether or not your face appears in any of the pictures below, it doesn't really matter. As long as you'd proudly say that you knew, and still know me, then I can assure you that you've touched my life in some way. =D

So then, let's go!

January
-King's 21st birthday celebration with the Kick A$$ gang.


-Yamaha's Annual Concert 2007

-And not to forget the sudden lunch at Kim Gary's as a farewell for Jo.

February

-Sue-Anne's photobook crew, slaving to finish the last minute photobook idea in Yuan Dong's house.

-A last get together before Sue-Anne left for Melbourne.


-Chinese New Year in Ipoh.


March
-Most Interesting Act, ICLS Karaoke Competition 2007


April-May

Nothing significant. Just lots and lots and lots of progress tests. =.=


June

-Genting and non-stop crazy space shot rides with the college bapakz.

-Redang and bad sunburns for all with the gurls.

-Ipoh Food Excursion with the Teddies.


July
-Realising that I actually love baking, and have so far improved (ruined?) the lives of many by giving them the added cholesterol they may or may not have needed.


August
-A new hairstyle and an additional RM100~

-And chicken pox as a "be-early birthday present".

-Malaysia celebrates her 50th birthday! (Picture taken by Jun Sheng. For more awesome photographs, please visit here. Dude if you would like this picture taken off my blog, please tell me)


September

-The month where 3 teddies departed to the UK.

-CAT Graduation Sept 2007. I finally hold a diploma!


October

-Happy Birthday Foo and Boss, with a discount at Miyako, Sheraton Hotel Subang.


-Ramadhan Bazaar~ Good food that causes bad stomach conditions as a side effect.


November


-Got to watch Roger Federer and Pete Sampras face off in the Clash of the Times, exhibition match in Malawati Stadium, Shah Alam.


December

-Christmas caroling, a fun experience in which I still don't have any pictures of.


-Inter-club competition in International Youth Centre, Cheras. Long live Lake View Club!

-Christmas came and went~


******
And that all makes up the year 2007!
I'm looking forward to 2008!

1 comment:

ChaosGenesis said...

nice post! looks like u had a rly eventful 2007 ;)

 
Designed by Lena