Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Umbrella

Hmm... Yes, yes, I know this song isn't all that recent and you're probably sick of it, but just in case you haven't seen these 2 different versions of the song, I'm strongly suggesting that you should.

The first is the MV by Vanilla Sky. Extremely entertaining, and uh, could be arousing if you're into such things. (Hinting at a certain someone whom I'm sure doesn't visit my blog =p)



This second MV is by a Swedish band, Lillasyster. The drums are more powerful and heavier compared to that of Vanilla Sky's, and the guitar isn't bad either. However, I still prefer Vanilla Sky's version of the vid XD Not just because it's more entertaining but also because of the singing.



Well then, enjoy!

Vids brought to my attention by my bro who caught it on Hitz.TV

3 comments:

tInKy said...

hahah! I have had that song stuck in my head these 2 days.

That's 'cause I keep hearing the acoustic guitar version on the radio.

Sounds so much sweeter that way. And just realised the lyrics are so cute too~ :P

Yong-Sama said...

hahah.. my image of the song has been tainted no thanks to Rihanna (is zat how you spell her name? LOL)

hmm.. must go listen to the accoustic guitar version XD

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

 
Designed by Lena