Sunday, June 27, 2010

I want...

I want a new watch.
I want a room to myself.
I want a new laptop.

I want more Ipoh taufu fah~
I wanna taste that awesome Malacca roti john again~~
I want nothing but the best green tea latte from Starbucks~~~

I wanna watch Toy Story 3!
I wanna not go to work tomorrow!
I wanna stay home and just laze my day away...

I just wanna spend more time with my friends...
I just want my Grandma to recover her full health again...
I just want to see the people I love being happy...

I want you back here, right next to me again,
I want you around, so I don't have to go to bed missing you so,
I want you home, so I won't have to be so alone anymore...
More than anything,
I need to see your smile;
I need to hear your voice;

I need you...

I want, I want, I want...
Just so selfish, aren't I?

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena