Sunday, February 17, 2008

*Sigh*

Haven't really been in any mood to blog lately. Thus, the total "nil-ness" of updates.

Was supposed to blog about my Chinese New Year, but now when I come to think of it, actually it's nothing much, and it's not as if it was so interesting that I had to tell the whole world. So yeah, screw the CNY update.

Haven't been having enough sleep lately. My fault, I've been staying out late and haven't exactly been efficient (okay, it's not at all) at doing my homework.

Haven't been in a real happy mood this past week. Partly due to me PMS-ing, the painful blisters on my feet from my excessive training and also worrying about my results which would be out tomorrow. I'm already expecting the worst outcome, but I'm the kind that worries a lot, so expecting the worst isn't exactly helping either.

But why am I complaining. I brought on everything myself, so I only have myself to blame.

So right, you can just screw this post and save me your encouragement by not commenting. I'm just letting things out. *Phew* I do feel a little better now. At least I think I do.

And now, off to doing more homework.

Zzzzzzz....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

all the best ya!! hope to hear good news tmr!!

 
Designed by Lena