Monday, February 18, 2008

*Phew*

Results are out. And I was on the brink of tears as I heaved a HUGE sigh of relief.

Wui Li's right, it feels so much sweeter to receive good news when you've been expecting the worst possible.

I'd like to convey my thanks and appreciation to those who have been constantly giving me encouragement and also the multiple attempts at trying to brighten up my day. Special thanks to both Qi Hong and Wui Li for the encouraging sms-es. Oh, and Jia Ling too wishing me good luck this morning.

Have to admit that I'm a little disappointed at my tax results though. I could've and should have done better.

And yes, I'll let this serve as a lesson to me. No more fooling around in this course. It's not the same, and won't be as easy as CAT was. Yes, time to sober up, work harder and focus on getting better results for this semester.


By the way, didn't know that ACCA results day was so infamous. Apparently news has been spreading to non-ACCA students as well. Thanks Wang Sheng for contacting out of concern. Pray that my friends and other students would receive good news too. All the best people!

5 comments:

ChaosGenesis said...

hey hey :)

glad 2 noe u passed all ur papers :D

sry 2 hear about ur tax...

well..

life goes on (as wui li jus said..)

so... do better next time round! :)

see... told u not 2 wry so much :P hehehe...

Anonymous said...

congrats on ur results!!

im sure ur feeling really happy now :D..i cant stand the amount of stress tat comes from worrying so much..but its a good thing i suppose..humble ness :D..or is it lack of confidence? lol..either way..im glad u passed :D

dont worry bout ur tax la..as a consolation..u got higher than me :D..i doubt tat matters much lol..n indeed life goes on

and i hope u learn ur lesson fast n dont be like willy..i guess i will be seeing u in class again lol..never did expect this at the start of CAT..but oh well..it is nice to c someone cute :D lol..

wha..ws called..so geng wan..

n i argee..do better next time..aim for ur OBU n all!!

till next time..take care n cheers!!

ChaosGenesis said...

haha... she din sound ALL dat happy over d sms (prob bcuz of her tax XD) hehe..

worrying 2 much is not being humble.. lack of confidence is closer 2 d mark :)

LOL... she did?

ooo... wui li hitting on yong ker ;) huhuhuhu...

he's WS man :D

speaking of which.. how did urs go dude?

:)

tInKy said...

HEY CONGRATS, gal!!!

Good job. To you and Willy!

HEHE! Is willy adding on to his list of "alphabets"? tsk...

All the best for the new term and I'm sure both you and willy will do your best.

Whee!

dxfsdg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Designed by Lena