Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Another day, Another dollar (And if I had a dollar for everyday I'd be stinking rich by now)

I haven't been blogging lately. Just can't find the time to do it. Bleh.

To me blogging is like tending your own garden. And as you can clearly see, I don't even tend the garden in my home, so what more my own blog. There are no bees and butterflies pollinating the flowers in my home garden, and there are no bees and butterflies raising my ad income or my page views also. Instead of weeds on my blog I see a barren land instead.

Is there something wrong with my connection or is it just hotmail? I've been trying to connect to the site for like the past 10 minutes and nothing is working. Experienced the same thing with another website a few days before. But now although that problem is fixed, something else pops up instead.

Okay, excuse me, I'm just feeling a little cranky. Just came back from another training at Cheras. *Sigh* feel so tired. So it's off to a hot shower and a little Yakitate Japan! to lighten things up a bit.

Don't expect me to tend my "garden" anytime soon now. I've got lots of other things to do.

=D Yes, I'm trying to stay positive.
"Lalalala... look at that beautiful sun and clouds =D" (it's night time la wei... hahah)
Bleh, I'm better off taking it out on the wall instead.

7 comments:

ChaosGenesis said...

yup... bloggin is a hustle at times :)

hm... no idea.. i dun use hotmail sry >.<

hey.. hey! relax alrite?

take a deep breath :)

hope u received my sms on d matter ^^

tInKy said...

Aww!! *pat pat*
Yong yong is stressed. *hug*

I miss you gal.

Get enough sleep doll. It really helps!

Don't stress about taekwando. Just take it as you having an opportunity to train for such a major event like that. Just do what you can and chill with life.

(swt.. like make friends w life nia)

I hope you feel better soon. Take it easy ya? if anything, feel free to sms me then I will give you a call yea?:D

Jia Ling said...

Indeed.. Hotmail sux these days. Me msn too. Screw them =P Waste our time trying 2 load d page nia.

If I had a dollar for trying to login to hotmail, I'll b stinking rich by now too :D XD

To me, my post comes out best when im feeling down lol How ironic~ nI feel lazy to blog too...lol

My advice for taekwondo: Hmm i bet u went 4 quite a few tournaments b4 d. Should b quite ok d gua :D Wont' b so kan cheong in a way~ Thats jz my opinion. Bt it cn get quite terrible at times as d pressure 2 win mounts :O

Treat them as banana. Whack only :D

Ppl always used to tell me to chill when i play badminton. Just go dere, use wat u know, n da pao them gao gao ah!

N my form5 bro joinin SU volleyball team. Can't believe :O Now im like his sport motivator lol Every day give advice wei. Love consultant to sports consultant. Damn sien :D

Btw, Ur post is posted at 11:22pm! My bro's fav num! lol :D

Yong-Sama said...

ooo haha thanks ppl! I have awesome friends..

no worries la.. was just feeling tired.. XD

oo jadi consultant.. charge him la.. every advice one dollar. hahaha XD
which one? do u mean 11 or 22 or 1122? XD

ChaosGenesis said...

treat dem like banana... WHACk oni...

sounds... so so wrong...

yet... so so funny at d same time.. LOL

yong.. now oni noe ar... haha.. jk :)

Yong-Sama said...

hehehe.. yalor.. now oni i know.. wat u gonna do about it? treat me like banana n whack also? =p

hahah just kidding XD

ChaosGenesis said...

LOL... wth...

so wrong lar...

now y wud i whack u lar yong ;)

sides... i dun tink i hav d capability of doin so...

Me: *raises hands... poised to strike*

Before hand manages to move an inch...

Yong: DIE YOU!!! *performs some uber chunted geng chao super awesome mega cool ultra duper siao kao kao T-moves*

Me: *dies*

indeed.. dat wud b d scenario...

 
Designed by Lena