Thursday, November 15, 2007

Yong-sama's back... Back Again...

Greetings my fellow readers, Yong-sama is finally back from the dead.

Well, okAy... I wasn't exactly dead, but not being able to use my computer in this modern digital age is somewhat equivalent to me feeling as if I have died, and of course now, being reborn again.

First of all, many thank yous, terima kasihs and arigatous to Qi Hong who has been an extremely good friend for saving my computer and my files from the worst disaster ever. And I am also so so so sorry if I've been somewhat annoying and irritating every time I sms-ed you to ask all those noob and stupid questions. But seriously, without your help, I think I'll be clawing my brains out every night trying to decide what to do with my computer. XD

So, wondering what has been going on in my life ever since my last update? Nothing much actually, as I'll be sitting for my final exams soon, and all I have left is to attend my extreme-killin'-hours revisions classes. You know if I were suffering from osteoporosis, my spine would have broken a long long time ago no thanks to the stupid hard wooden lecture hall seats. As it is, my nice curvy ass has become flat. What else left is there for me to say?

What else...? Oh right, I was at the pre-preview of Penguin Books (Pearson Malaysia) warehouse sale today. And goodness, the first time I stepped into the compound of the warehouse and picked up a hard-cover book to look at its price, I almost died with intense happiness. Well F.Y.I, most of the hard-cover books were selling at RM15 each, and paperbacks were priced at RM10 each. There were even dictionaries selling for as low as RM1. So for a big bookworm like me (Yes, I'm proud to say I'm an extremely huge, fat and juicy bookworm), it was kinda like stepping into heaven. In the end, I happily went home with RM86 worth of purchases (which is quite little compared to Miss Fern who actually spent RM253 on her books) with a total of 3 hard-cover books, and 5 more in paperback.

Additions to my shelf... Hopefully they'll last at least half a year for me...

Oh, and some good news to all those expecting Christmas gifts from me. Hehehe... Just to let you know that I have done some really early shopping for Christmas, and you can expect something nicer and much more better than what I gave you last Christmas. All that is left for me to worry is whether I'd be able to accomplish what I am planning to do to the gifts in time for Christmas.

Anyway, as much as I wish to come online and blog all I want, I might not be able to either. So please forgive me for the lack of posts during these 2-3 weeks, alright?

Until next time, it's been a pleasure to finally post an update.


Have a good day, people!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oo im suprised to c a post :P

indeed qh is a really helpful person :D

lol..poor yong..have so much EDC classes consecutively..enjoy the "torture" as its part of being an ACCA student :D

oo warehouse sale eh..glad to c a wormy having fun with their books :P..hmm they look good in ur pic!! n i even c a teddy bear in it lol :D cool!!

wha u think so far ahead for christmas..

been a pleasure reading ur post as usual :D..k tc n cya around!!

ChaosGenesis said...

like i said....it was no biggie.. :)

n dun swt it ;) it was a pleasure being able 2 lend a helping hand to u ^^ dun hesitate 2 ask if anything goes wrong alrite? *touchwood*

aww...poor yong's ass...well i'm sure u'll have ample time to get it back in2 shape during d hols rite? :D

15 for hardcover? wow..dats really cheap :D RM1 for a dictionary is ridiculous XD

ah...so u've said....*crosses fingers* :)

well all the best wid ur preperations for ur exam yong! u 2 wui li ;)

it's a pleasure 2 c a new post on ur blog ^^

i'm not dat helpful dude...i jus do wat i can :)

Anonymous said...

lol..actually i just thought of something damn stupid after posting my comment ytd..here how it goes :D

if yong thinks tat her ass will become flat..the univerese (law of attraction :D) will grant u that wish :P..just as it did b4 with ur curvy ass lol..k tis is plain bull shit :D

hopefully i didnt offend anybody lol

n indeed rm1 n rm 15 r cheap :D..sounds tempting even for me..swt..

Yong-Sama said...

lol swt you and your law of attraction hahah...

hehe and it's nice to hear that you ppl actually enjoy reading my posts.. XD yup it amde my day XD

ok back to the ver torturing classes and homework for me T__T i'm soooo tired lol..

ChaosGenesis said...

..... well 2 make wui li happy...u shud start tinking of a nice curvy ass yong ;) if u DO get results...well...its good 4 u 2 :)

of course we/I enjoy ur posts ^^

haha...stay strong! :D

magmachilli said...

wah... any prezzie for me? no? awww...

i should go christmas shopping too...

lalalala~

 
Designed by Lena