Thursday, November 01, 2007

My Piece o' Sh*t Just Died-ed

Hey there people, sorry for the long wait for a new update. I've been extremely busy with my mock exams and what not. Surely if I want that Malaysian prize (and you all want me to belanja you) I have to work an extra mile harder, no?

So, glad to see me back online, huh? After my mock exam and all... Well I have some extra bad news for you...

I may not be coming online to blog/chat/reply/read mails for quite some time because according to some intelligent sources (i.e thank you Qi Hong for all the tips and advice), my computer's OS has become corrupted, either that or my hardware has died-ed and now needs to be buried. The only worry that I'm having right now is the safety of my data on the drives (My most precious photographs that no one else would have copies of which no amount of money is able to replace and also all the stories I've been writing down for who knows how long will not come back the same again T__T).

*Sigh* Furthermore my dad seems reluctant to bring my precious for a much needed check-up. So it looks like if he's not willing to do anything about the current situation, I would have no choice to take out a huge chunk of funds I've been saving for Christmas (Yea, so don't blame me if you get an extremely lousy present this year XD).

Oh and fyi, just in case you're wondering, I'm blogging from the computer in my college's library. And it's so weird because the whole interface of my blogger right now is in Japanese. XD (LOL guess that was why no one was using the computer). I'm so missing my computer right now T_T.

Anyway, I'm signing off for now. Hope to get back my computer back alive real soon. Gah, I'm so addicted to the Internet. Haha.

Muacks~

5 comments:

magmachilli said...

Karl Marx said religion is opium of the people. I guess if he was alive right now, he'd say the same thing about the internet. Lalala~

Anonymous said...

lol..internet is very important!! find it hard not to come online..so addictive..

indeed..poor yong..wha so sad ur dad dont wan sponsor..in a way..if u can tahan..its a good thing as u can study n get ur MP!!

i doubt u will be able to read this anytime soon..oh well lol..tc

ChaosGenesis said...

yes yes! as dey say...studies come 1st! (n wid u belanja-ing us if u get dat prize...well lets jus say it's xtra incentive 4 us 2 get u 2 study :P)

intelligent? LOL...hardly :P more like unrealible-based-on-guess sources ;)

well..i dun tink d repair will cost THAT much...but bear in mind..if it's a hardware failure..d repair wil prob go up 2 d hundreds (u'd hav 2 pay some 4 d repair fee...as well as get a replacement part..)

dun wry abt d data...it shud still all b in tact...unless ur hdd has somehow malfunctioned and thus lost all d data (recoverable still...but prob v exp...)

if it has nth2 do wid ur hdd...it shud b all intact :)

oh my...wun he reimburse u 4 dat? I mean...yeah..u noe?

HAHAHAHAHAHA..in jap? well lucky u den :P hehehe...

The Internet...hehe...i dunu...nowadays i dun find much 2 do on it..except check a couple of blogs..update mine....check mail..n mayb wolfteam n chat a lil~ i'm quite fine w/o d Internet...altho it wud make my research a bit more difficult LOL

Anonymous said...

Oo.. just read this lol me so outdated...lol N so kesian no pc after mock aikz...

I hv alot of extra hard disk at home u know lol but got ppl use 1 lar lol And i just bought a new 1.. 160GB for less then RM200 i thinkduring d raya hols. I think that's very cheap lor.. N now my bro is kinda...formatting d new hard disk so yea... after u finish wid d XP cd u tell me but no rush k :)

If u want buy new 1 go pyramid.. I think shop lot no7 (or is it 17... try 1 n c... cheaper :D) Or mayb im old customer lol Perhaps u nid BS-ing skills like my dad LOL

N they have warranty for 3 yrs :D So nice rite? :D If got any prob they reformat for u... or do watever u want for FREE. FREE is my fav word man :D ALl these where-2-get-cheap-stuff thingy can always refer Jia Ling, the china woman :D

U so cham man... dat day my dad just spent almost RM700 at d computer shop...GG la.. as if sell chicken = print money LOL My bro want dis n dat lol.. Wah suddenly i feel so damn lucky :D

U know during d raya hols my family spent abt RM2k in 3 days *zzz...* I sakit hati lol Later no $$ for me to study pula -.-|| Noooooo....... T.T

N swtness why m i telling u all these here... hmm.. wats ur chances of comin on9 n read this unless u go coll yah.. nvm.. wil try 2 tell u off9 :D

tInKy said...

Oh no! Yong Yong... I hope all your stories and photos really do get saved. >.<

Maybe we all know what to get u for Christmas now. HAHAHA!

Anyways, tinky here misses you a lot a lot a lot too~!!!!!

*HUGZZZ!!*

 
Designed by Lena