Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Burn and Crash

I burned, I crashed, and I was defeated.

Well if you're wondering...
No, I did not burn down my house while playing with lanterns or candles during the Mid-Autumn Festival last night. In fact, I didn't even have the time to celebrate.
No, I did not crash my Mum's car into the lamp post just down the road.
And no, I did not enter into any taekwondo competition which could have resulted in me being defeated by a stronger opponent.

So then, how exactly could I have burned, crashed and be defeated at the same time?
Easy, by not studying for my regular internal exams of course.
Ahahahaha. Yes, I'm so guilty and I so regret it.
Ahahahaha. Yes, I shall now turn over a new leaf and start studying harder for my exams (especially law).
Ahahahaha. And yes, I know I deserve it.

So again, how did I burn, crash and get defeated all at one go?
Well... I...
Burned the midnight-oil (more like early-dawn-oil).
Crashed onto my bed to redeem whatever sleep I was depriving myself of this few days.
Got defeated by the all so straightforward but unpredictable law paper.

Haih... I need to learn how to manage my time better.
SOMEBODY HELP ME PLEEEEASE!

8 comments:

ChaosGenesis said...

hey hey chill yong :) its normal! :) hehe...

well..i tink its normal anyways...kinda happens 2 me quite often lar...esp d burn part...altho i do limit myself..if i've gotta slp...i've GOTTA slp :P hehe..

well....studying consistently is gonna b ur best bet..it wun b ez..n requires an ENOURMOUS amount of discipline (sadly i haven reached dat lvl yet...) but den again...i took sciences...n its kinda diff yeah... :)

i'm sure u'll do jus fine ;) jus dun burn urself so much...its bad 4 d body n 4 d mind.... :)

Anonymous said...

chill is the right word to use qh :D..tis things r normal indeed!! everyone (ones tat study hard n those tat didnt at all)usually face the same prob as one is never satisfied!!

Its actually a good thing to feel this as it usually means one will work harder (or at least i hope it does..) whether tat means studying consistently..doing hw given..reading in advance..it all depends on the person..everyone has their own style n im sure the next time when MOCK or the Final comes along..u wont get defeated :D (obviously for us lazy bears..we still need to burn b4 exams n crash to bed ya :D)

conclusion of willy..u will do well in the end!! n if u need help on time management..sunway library has lots of books tat r worth reading..internet helps too!!

Q : if wy burns herself..would tat mean willy is the fairest of them all WHAHAHAHAHAA

Yong-Sama said...

LOL...
*quote-
if wy burns herself..would tat mean willy is the fairest of them all WHAHAHAHAHAA*
fishes... hahahahahha.. ROFL...omg can't stop laughing..

hehhe no worries ppl.. i will be alrite after getting more sleep XD.. yes la motivation to study now XD sienness lol

thanks guys, i know how to take care of myself =p

ChaosGenesis said...

LOLX....wui li....you SUPER GG lar...damn geng :D hehe....

atb2u yong~

Anonymous said...

Thank you..Thank You very much :D (elvis style babey!!)

gl, hf n atb to u yong :D..just remember not to GG along the way :D

Jia Ling said...

Wah wui li so funny :D That means I "chao dar" as in hangus d lol

And quite unexpected for wl to give study tips pula..lolz I GG la~ XD

Wy ar, tell u.. guys are the best motivation.. (as in.. members of the opposite sex are the best motivation :D)

Yong-Sama said...

lol how are they the best motivation? i can think of...

1. You study harder coz you wanna beat them and score higher marks.

2. You wanna prove that girls are better than guys.

3. You wanna study harder coz you wanna catch that specific guy's attention.

OR

4. You go to class only because to stare at that oh-so-cute fella sitting in front of you.

XD

ChaosGenesis said...

LOLX...i SO agree wid JL abt members of d opposite being d best motivation :D hahaha...

WY...ur last reason rocked :)

den again....d most reliable/consistent motivation is pressure 2 do better den ur previous exam ;)

 
Designed by Lena