Thursday, May 03, 2007

The 'football fan'

Just a little piece of advice:
You do not want to be sitting next to me while I'm watching a football game, especially if my favourite team Manchester United is playing.

The reason?
Hmm...
Well, you see, I have the knack to make someone really annoyed or irritated while watching the game with me.

How?
1. Disturbing your sense of hearing
For every little miss or mistake that either team may make during the game, I would either groan loudly, laugh out aloud, slap my forehead and curse, or even start rocking the couch back and forth.

If the team I'm supporting were to score a goal, I bet you'd be able to hear my screams from the end of the street from where I am.
If the team I'm NOT supporting were to score a goal, I bet you'd be able to hear my cursing and ranting in the next neighbourhood.

2. Disturbing your sense of sight
Looking at a girl in pyjamas with her hair all about her face dancing around the couch, jumping up and down on the couch, and knocking down drinks and furniture around her is not a pretty sight. Just ask my all-knowing father, he knows.

3. Disturbing your sense of taste
Hey, if you've seen me stepping on the snacks and stuff while I'm dancing you'd obviously have no more appetite to put it in your mouth right?

4. Disturbing your sense of touch
The way I dance would be enough to give you goosebumps for the rest of your life. 'Nuff said.

5. Disturbing your sense of smell
Urm, well unfortunately, I mean fortunately this sense would not be affected by my 'crazy' ways.

6. Disturbing your sixth sense
If this really does happen, I really don't know what else to say.

Previous victims?
My dad of course, he now no longer sits on the same couch or next to me during any games.
My brother, he has to an extent stopped watching football with me.

Ah well, as much as others may not enjoy it, I do. And that's all that matters.
Anyone daring enough to watch the upcoming Chelsea vs. MU FA Cup final with me now? XD

5 comments:

ChaosGenesis said...

haha..footbal :D the game loved by many :D hehe..

interesting post as always yong-sama :D hehe...

but i'm sure its not all dat bad ;) i hav yet 2 exp it tho...1 day perhaps :D hehe...

Yong-Sama said...

hehe.. the teddies are lacking in football fans.. u should get into the game la.. den i have someone extra to complain and rant to about football XD

magmachilli said...

Qi Hong into Footie... I just can't place that picture in my head. If he really becomes a football fan, i wonder what team he would support?

And I DARE! I will survive! But sadly(thankfully?) I have to watch it on a tiny TV set all by myself. Probably solitude is better than the torment of the senses.

ChaosGenesis said...

haha...yeah we r abit lacking in dat area :D hehe..me? in2 football? dat'll b d day lolx..even if i do...i'd just kinda sit dere.. lolx no1 jumps/shouts/whatever lolx...as 4 complains and rants...wui li is happy 2 lend an ear (me2 ...but its not much diff from talkin 2 a wall if u get wat i mean :))

haha..u got dat righte brother XD who? if any1 Man U :P hehe...i like deir colour :P red rox yo~ (i noe arsenal is oso red...)

Yong-Sama said...

Jo: i really think it is =p

Qh: liverpool is red too, and so are a few other teams lol.. red is an extremely common colour

 
Designed by Lena