Thursday, September 11, 2008

I Was Tagged...

I'm only doing this tag because I promised someone I'd be fair... =.=

A. Ai Cheng

1) Do you love this person?
- Love her as a friend.
2) Is this person your enemy?
- Of course not. Wouldn't want her to be. o.O
3) Would you kiss this person?
- If it's like cheek to cheek then yes but on the mouth... Definitely a 'No'...

B. Bilqis
1) What do you really think of this person?
- Tall, loves basketball, awesome friend.
2) What’s his/her favourite colour?
- I think it's blue? I don't really remember anymore...
3) Ever danced with them?
- Nope. If the question was 1 on 1 basketball then it would've been yes. XD

C. Charmaine Khrystabelle
1) Do you have a crush on this person?
- No!
2) Have you ever had a crush on them?
- No!!! She's my longest childhood friend for goodness' sake!
3) How old is he/her?
- 21 soon. I miss her >.<


D. Dong
1) How long have you known him/her?
- Let's see... known him since Form 1 so that would make it... 7 years? o.O Wow... Didn't realise it has been that long. Lol.
2) Biggest regret?
- My biggest regret about him? Nothing really... He's a nice friend to have, and extremely amusing. ^^
3) Do you hate this person?
- Not at all. No reason ever to. Never ever hope to. I don't think it's possible anyway. XD

E. Eri
1) Have you met his/her parents?
- No.
2) Worst thing about this person?
- I don't think there's anything bad about her...
3) Best thing about this person?
- She's Japanese!

F. Foo
1) Have you ever dated this person?
- Gosh... NO... Hahahah!
2) When is the next time you will see him/her?
- Sometime soon I guess? Probably next week.
3) Do you go to school with them?
- Used to way back in Primary and Secondary School...

G. Gabriel
1) Is he/she a good listener?
- I'm not very sure. But he looks like one.
2) Have you ever lied to make this person feel better?
- Nope. Seldom speak to him anyway.
3) Is this person good looking?
- He's okay.

H. Huey Fern
1) What grade are they in?
- She's in college. =.=
2) Is he/she your friend?
- My best best friend. Since like forever. (Oklah, not exactly forever but...)
3) Ever done something illegal with this person?
- Is "ponteng-ing" school considered illegal? =p

I. Ivan
1) What is this person’s favourite food?
- I don't know. Although I do know he's doing a Hospitality Management course and should be able to cook quite well.
2) How did you meet this person?
- Taekwondo.
3) Do you trust him/her?
- Hmmm... not entirely =p

J. Jia Ling
1) Do they have any siblings?
- 3 younger brothers.
2) Do you know their favourite song?
- Let's see... no actually... but I think she listens to more Chinese than English songs? Or maybe not... XD
3) What would you do if they confessed they liked you?
- =.= She's 100% not lesbo lah...

K. Kui Ch'ng

1) How old were you when you first met?
- 8 years old I think?
2) How did you meet?
- Taekwondo!
3) Ever danced with this person?
- Nope... sparring yes lah. XD

L. Lim Sue-Anne
1) What would you do if you had a crush on this person?
- Nah...
2) Do you like him/her as a friend?
- I don't just like her, I love her @.@. She's my other best best friend. XD
3) Would you go to Disney World with this person?
- Definitely. But I bet she'd rather take me somewhere more exciting than Disney World. =.=

M. Maine
1) Is this person older than you?
- 2 months and 13 days older than me.
2) Is this person single?
- Huhu... sorry guys, she's taken.
3) How many times do you talk to them in a week?
-
Not even once a week. >.<>

N. Nicholas

1) Is this person your boyfriend/girlfriend?
- No! He's just like a budak kecil lah... (Not literally but... you get what I mean...)
2) Have you seen this person cry?
- No... not at all.
3) Do you know this person’s middle name?
- I don't even know his surname =.=

O.
1) Are you related?
-
2) Could you live with this person?
-
3) What school do they go to?
-

P. Phui Yi
1) Have you ever been to the mall with this person?
- Nope.
2) How about a sleepover with them?
- Don't think that will happen.
3) Does this person have a job?
- Job as a student?

Q. Qi Hong
1) Does this person drink alcohol?
- Yes, he does. I wanna see him drunk =p (Not likely to happen though)
2) Have you seen this person dance?
- Yes. Twice only actually. Lol.
3) Who does he/she " like "?
- Why don't you ask him yourself? Why is like in inverted commas anyway? XD

R. Raja Syazana
1) Have you heard this person sing?
- No. Never.
2) Do you think this person will repost this?
- I don't think she reads my blog.
3) When does this person look best?
- I've mostly seen her in school uniform. So I can't really say...

S. Sarah
1) Is this person taller than you?
- Yes, by about an inch or so.
2) Do you enjoy spending time with him/her?
- Definitely! She's so fun to be with! And an awesome good friend too!
3) Do they live close to you?
- Quite close... about 10 minutes walk from my house.

T. Tya

1) Would you do anything for him/her?
- Hmm... somethings yes but not anything...
2) Have you been to his/her house?
- Yes. Countless of times. It's so windy and cooling in her room...
3) Where does he/she live?
- Sunway.

U.

1) Is this person in a relationship?
-
2) When is the last time you saw him/her?
-
3) What colour hair does this person have?
-

V. Vivien
1) Does he/she have a crush on you?
- No... she has a boyfriend =.=
2) Would you hug this person?
- Yes I would. I miss her too...
3) Is this person your friend?
- Yeap. ^^ Glad to have a friend like her.

W. Willy
1) Is this person loud or quiet?
- Loud at times and quiet at times as required by the situation.
2) Describe this person:
- Fair (as in skin colour and constantly competing with me about it), smart, attracts girls easily (LOL), extremely good at avoiding subjects he doesn't want to talk about...
3) What colour eyes does this person have?
- Typical Asian eyes.

X. X (Mr.)
1) Why are you friends with him/her?
- Schoolmates. Classmates twice.
2) Have you ever gone anywhere with them?
- Let's see... the mall and college cafeteria?
3) What is one thing you would change about them?
- Don't know him well enough to comment on that.

Y. Yee Hou

1) Does this person wear make-up?
- No, he shouldn't be...
2) Does this person play any instruments?
- The violin? Or was it the guitar? I'm not sure... Or maybe he doesn't play any instrument at all. Lol.
3) What is their favourite sport?
- Photography! (Is that a sport? XD)

Z. Zhong Li
1) Does this person have MSN?
- She does. She's not some ulu tech n00b ok?
2) Have you ever made out with this person?
- Eww... no...
3) When will you see this person next?
- Hopefully sometime next year, if she does come back from the UK. Please do come back from the UK!!! >.<



Rules are simple...
- name a friend according to the alphabet given (A-Z)
- answer the questions based on the person
- tag 5 people?

I taggeth...
See Huang
Alina
Kai Shin
(I don't care I'm just gonna tag 3 people...=.=)

10 comments:

ChaosGenesis said...

awww.. seems like it took u quite awhile to make dis tag eh?

kinda feel guilty i tagged u >.<"

oh well.. nice tag! hehe...

Yong-Sama said...

that's just me la.. you know how long I take to write one short blog post one la... =p

ChaosGenesis said...

mmmmmmmmmm......... no lar.. not DAT long wat :D

tInKy said...

Wow.. you have been writing a lot of blog posts~~ >.<

I feel outdated. HAHA! :D

Jia Ling said...

I like the comment about willy!!!

"extremely good at avoiding subjects he doesn't want to talk about..."

Well written!! Za dao maxX! :D

Yong-Sama said...

QH: not DAT long but still long =p

SA: heheh 3 is not really all that much since the last one you saw XD

JL: heheh tqtq! That's what annoys me the most sometimes... he always manages to change the subject easily... =.=

Anonymous said...

wa..so much updates wei!!

o wa RF so close to Pete Sampras now!! his design of RF looks cool as well!! N nadal to win french open :D

walau A-Z..tat was one long read lol..I wonder if anyone has a friend with the initial O n U O.o

za dao max indeed jl lol.. I think Im not so good at changing topics anymore lol..but then again..i cant judge myself lol..

tc all

tInKy said...

just keep in mind what question you gotta ask willy... let him talk abt the other topic for a while then ask him again.

that's what I do w some ppl sometimes. I just keep bugging them until they tell me what I wanna know. WAHAHA!!!

Yong-Sama said...

WL: Lol JL and QH does.. I don't.. make me feel like sif I got so little friends only.. hahahah

SA: yea.. but someway or another he manages to make us forget about the topic we previously wanted to ask him about lor.. I don't have your skills of doing that.. hahaha

dxfsdg said...

haha damn sad right we don't even talk once a week LOL

 
Designed by Lena