Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Holidays~

Wowowee... I can't believe that my blog is so freaking dead, abandoned beyond care and left without any posts for more than a month.

*Gasp*

Well, so much for having holidays and actually updating eh?
Speaking about holidays, mine has unfortunately come to a glorious end. Well okay, no it's not exactly glorious but I can say I've been having the time of my life enjoying 3 weeks without having to think about my studies at all.

So what have I been doing all this while eh?
Let's see...

1. I've been RO-ing my a** off.

Like OMG! We are such ugly people!
2. I've been Yooyuball-ing my a** off. (Don't ask what this is coz I won't even answer you)
3. I've been Avatar-ing (sans 'my a** off' because it's not like I'm doing it hardcore or anything)
4. I've been spending money as if I have a life-time unlimited cash inflow (which unfortunately, is one thing I do not have)
So there you have it, me and my glorious holiday!

1 comment:

ChaosGenesis said...

HAHHAHAA... eh d sceenies damn nice leh...

u act captured d time i told foo 2 get his monk-y a** off LOL...

and my isis turned away jus in time eh (or it wud b a 18+ post d XD)

huhu..

sounds great to me (ur hols dat is)

 
Designed by Lena