Thursday, January 18, 2007

Something for nothing

Haiz, life isn't always easy.

You people might be wondering why haven't I entered any new entries since creating this blog... And looking at that little chatterbox beside there, I guess you people think I'm like super busy and don't have time for trivial things such as chatting online and blogging.

Well, the truth is......
I, for one, am NOT super busy or anything.
I, for one, have LOADS of time on my hands.

So, actually what in the world am I doing?
I DON'T KNOW!!!
It seems like I'm spending most of my time watching tv and sleeping when I should be doing other better things. I feel so pathetic.

I also think I'm currently in a serious state of writer's block. It's not that I don't want to write, I really DO, but whenever I sit in front of the computer, my head goes blank right away. And when I try writing, crappy stuff like this comes out. My sentences doesn't come out as easy as before, and to me it doesn't flow as freely as it once used to.

Yes, I know I'm only ranting in words. But being a perfectionist, even this kind of ranting is crap. I think I need some form of inspiration, but I think I wouldn't even know it if it hits me.

I'm only feeling sorry for myself. So, in order to get over this, I think I shall go off now and find a nice, flat, white wall. And then, I shall bang my head on the wall repeatedly till some sense has been knocked back into my head. Yes, that sounds like a good idea.

If you see me anytime this week with a big bloody bruise on my forehead, don't worry, because that would mean that I was able to regain some sense in my big balloon of a head. And if you don't see me, most probably I've already died of multiple injuries to my skull as a result of not being able to regain any sense at all.

Off to find that wall then! I do wonder which result will turn out though. Toodles~

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena