Friday, January 05, 2007

A New Start for the New Year

Hmm... I really don't know. Yong-sama, who has once swore never to blog, or create a blog for that matter, has inadvertently, created one. Quite a hypocrite, don't you think?

Well maybe it was because of the bug that I'd caught just before the New Year, or maybe it was because of the huge amount of blogs popping up like dandelions around me... funny how things around you can influence you eh? Or maybe I'm blogging to fuel my passion for writing. But excuses aside, I have decided to blog, and that's that. No reasons whatsoever, no influences, no bugs. I HAVE decided.

When blogging started to become popular, I'm quite ashamed to say that I'd felt quite, or in a more truthful tone, EXTREMELY negative towards this concept. I'd always viewed blogging as an online "personal diary", thinking it was so stupid of people to be telling the whole wide world, or more than likely total STRANGERS what happened to their everyday lives. It was a change I guess I couldn't really accept, and I'm a person who doesn't like changes. But as time moved on, I've come to realise that blogging isn't all that I'd thought it to be.

So as I continue on my journey of life in this new year of 2007, I hope I'd be able to do more than share my thoughts with you through this blog, and maybe I will slowly come to understand why blogging has become such a hit in the Internet world. I've been laying off almost all my new year resolutions for the past few years, sorry to say, but let's just see if I can really stick to this one.

Cheers, to 2007.


No comments:

 
Designed by Lena