Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Daddy!

Today's a special day for the man I've loved and looked up to for almost 22 years.

Yep, it's Daddy's special day!

The King of the "Tan-House" turns 58 today. Not very sure if Dad's feeling it, but I was feeling it on HIS behalf... Hahah...

And as I was in the shower today, (I always get weird inspirations/insights in the shower... Sarah's right... but unlike somebody I don't get my inspirations whilst on the toilet seat, thank you very much... have to concentrate... XDD) I've only just realised that as I myself grow older... I'm not the only one... Everyone around me is too... *Sigh*...
Time doesn't stop for anyone I guess... :)

Had a simple home-cooked dinner (thanks Grandma and Mum), followed up by the cake-cutting session. Since Dad's such a choc fan, what other cake would we get him but chocolate? ;)
(Taipan's King's 40% discount is really worth the visit you know... and their cakes are not half bad... Heheh...)

I think my brother enjoyed the cake more than my Dad did... Lol
"OooooOooooOoooo... I like cake!"

Dad with his darling
(The people who made me... XD)

Dad with his little (now bigger and taller than him) darlings

Now we shouldn't be leaving Grandma out, right?

Happy Birthday, Dad!
Your little girl loves you! :)

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena