Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy 2009!

Happy New Year!
2009 is finally here!

I just got home from Watchnight and Thanksgiving service held in church.
It was the first ever Watchnight Service I've attended, and also the first time I was given the chance to emcee and lead the service.
And it was also the first time we had fireworks!

Really glad things went well and according to plan. =D
So... A great job done everyone! Apparently we set quite a high standard for next oops.. I mean this year's service! Haha!
And great job to my partner Kee Ken as well! You should do this more lah Kee Ken, you did an awesome job... (I... on the other hand, can never be spontaneous. ) And it was fun being your partner and leading the service with you! ;)

Moving on from that...
I remember I once said in one of my posts a very long time ago... "A new year calls for new resolutions..."
Well... like I said in my last post, I won't be making any this year.
Sure, there are lots of things I intend to do for the new year, things like being more hardworking at studies, watching my temper and having more patience, blah blah blah... but I won't be calling them my resolutions. Maybe then I'd actually stick to doing it.

As uncertain as the future may be, I still intend to step "Out of the Zone" for the new year, challenge myself by doing things I've never had the courage and confidence to do... and from there, just let God lead my way. :)

Once again, I'd just like to wish all my readers a very Happy 2009!
Remember, don't be afraid to step out once in awhile to do things (not bad ones lah yea...) you never thought you'd ever do. Life is all about trying and experience. So just give yourself a little push, and who knows? Good things may actually surface from your trying! ;) 

Cheers everyone, to 2009 and an interesting year ahead!

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena