Thursday, December 25, 2008

Hohoho...

Merry Christmas!!!

Christmas!
A jolly, festive, advent holiday...
A very special day for Christians...
And my No. 1 favourite holiday of the year...
Is finally here!

A little of what defines Christmas for me:
The cheerful decorations...
The scrumptious (and fattening XD) food...

The presents!!!
Being with those I love...
(Friends)

(Family)
FYI. My dad doesn't have a moustache. Lol.

And not to forget the most important thing of all:
God's greatest gift to us...May you all have a blessed Christmas!
The New Year will be here soon! =D

6 comments:

ChaosGenesis said...

hahaha.. d drawings so cute!

i like ur bro's expression :P

Jia Ling said...

hey y ur bro isn't smiling? :D

Yong-Sama said...

Haha... I did it on purpose :p (of course.. what other reason is there)

Bro's reaction: "Eh... why you draw my face like that? I don't look like that" T_T

lol

duncalina said...

hey the pictures are cute XD
merry christmas and happy new year.

Yong-Sama said...

Thanks Alina ^^
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too!
See ya next year XD

Fantasizer said...

Merry christmas yongyong! will wish you happy new year when the day comes hehehe :P take care!

 
Designed by Lena