Monday, November 10, 2008

Siblings

Younger siblings, especially ones of the opposite sex, can be such a nuisance at times...
Take my younger brother for example:

Situation 1:
Brother comes into the room, and stands at the doorway.
Bro: "So hot lar the room..."
Me: "Yea it is, could you turn on the air-cond please?"
Bro: "Turn it on yourself lar..."
And walks out 5 seconds after that.
He was standing right beside the air-cond switch.

Situation 2:
Me: *Stubs foot on a loose parquet tile*
(sits on bed and comforts own foot) "Ouch..."
Bro: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!"
Me: =.=

But yet sometimes, they can be quite fun to bully =p

Situation 3:
There's a walking stick leaned against the door frame.
Bro: "Eh... whose stick is this? What is it for?"
Mum from the outside and me from the inside replies at the same time...
(What an awesome coincidence)
Mum and I: (Exact same words) "Used to hit you one lor..."
Bro: O.o *Stunned face for 2 seconds* "Wah! Why everybody want to hit me one??? T_T"

And most of the time, I'm actually grateful to have him around.
The fun and laughs we shared together are simply priceless.
Still wished I had a younger sister though =p

*Peanut*
A personal joke none of us would ever forget XD
Me: "Remember peanut?"
Bro: "Yeah of course. He got peanut again meh?"
Me: "No lor... long time never peanut ady..."
Bro: "Heheheheh... peanut... XD"


I put up this photo because I look better than him in it :p
Pic taken recently during bro's 15th birthday


EDIT: I just realized this is my 102nd post... didn't even realize passing the 100th mark XD

2 comments:

ChaosGenesis said...

situation 1:
mm... cant say my sis are like dat... dey usually do it if i tell dem too... esp if dey are DAT near to wtv :) bad luck lar u LOL

situation 2:
normal lar... =.=" LOL

situation 3:
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...

SO GENG CHAO ONE :D *salute*

poor bro of urs lar XD



i want an elder sister!! XD

congrats on passing 100 :D

Yong-Sama said...

lol bad luck? for having a brother who doesn't listen to me? hahah

yea.. i was quite stunned to hear my mum saying the exact same words too XD

haha.. i know
and thanks~

 
Designed by Lena