Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Graduation 2007

Ah yes, this is Yong-sama's one day Harry Potter cosplay stint playing a random student from Hogwarts. Yea, GO Slitherin! Yea, right, 'sif.

Well, actually it was just Graduation Day for us successful students of CAT and ACCA from the July 2007 graduates batch. But only up until now did I realize how fun it was donning a robe and walking about with our fake scrolls (I'm serious, the scrolls are fake, they're just blank paper rolled up nicely and tied with a ribbon). There's nothing much to say about the event actually, so enjoy the pictures. XD

My bunch of bApakZ bAbiZ I hang out with in college. We can be all serious and what not at certain moments, but most of the time......

...... we are just a bunch of insane girls caught up in the crazy and typhoon/tornado striken path of the ACCA nightmare. Right, my expression at that time was supposed to be "I'm cooler than all of you bleh =p"... somehow I just don't look the part. Lol

Ms. Rozi and us. She's our tax lecturer, she's cute and she rocks. XD Yay, we love you Ms. Rozi!


Poor Ai Cheng thinks she's a butterfly. I don't blame her though, not when Graduation Day came just a few days before our 2nd killer progress test. Tsk, told you we're nuts.

Charmaine and I. Yea, this childhood friend of mine actually did her whole course (CAT and ACCA) in a span of just two and a half years. *Chun-nya >.< I want that mortar board thingy too!* (PS. Look who my friend managed to capture in the background *grins widely*)

Wui Li and me. Look-lah, boss in his ultimate boss-ness. Guys should put on suits more often, it's definite that you would look good in them. XD

That's all folks. *sends a flying kiss with a wink* Man, I'm so full of myself. XD

8 comments:

ChaosGenesis said...

haha nice pix!

tsk tsk...u sure it was unintentional ;)

i dun tink evry guy looks good in a suit...altho...most do lar :)

whoa..2.5years? dats like d ultimate expres rite? Oo

wher got ful? :D half mayb lar ;)

Yong-Sama said...

yup it's the ultimate express..

lol half XD sure or not.. guys usually look good in uniforms/ suits XD IMO la

Anonymous said...

nice pics!!

i think 2 yrs is the fastest..but its not exactly 2 years..after i explain u will know..i will use old syllabuls code

sem 1 - acca part 1.. do 1.1-2.1
sem 2 - do 2.2-2.5
sem 3 - 2.6, 3.1 n 3.2 (optionals)(last time)
sem 4 - 3.5,3.6 n 3.7

well tats the fastest way to finish acca..but u need to go through a levels , sam , form 6 n etc..so it actually takes longer time!! BUT..the fastest way to finish acca as mentioned above is 2 yrs n not the 2.5 (for cat..2.5 bout as fast as it gets lol..)

bout guys n suit..i need my own SUIT!! lol..

ChaosGenesis said...

ooo..interesting :) wui li always does his research ;)

yea..not full lar ;) dun most girls tink so..i wonder y :)

eh...u dun hav ur own meh? Oo i tot dats urs?

magmachilli said...

I thought Charmaine is one year our senior?

Anyways congrats on your graduation. I still got 3 more years till mine...

ChaosGenesis said...

haha...3 years nia :P i hav anth wat....5.5?? :P

Anonymous said...

it belongs to my bro lol..not mine :( ..oh well

actually its only CAT le..ACCA havent finish yet..so wy's diff with u jo is only 1.5 yrs..unless u still need to further ur studies after tat..then..u'll be a hell lot later :P..

ya charmaine is 1 year our senior :D

Yong-Sama said...

yea well all the questions have been answered for me XD

 
Designed by Lena